Saturday, February 18, 2012

Friday Night Sew In Results

I had a very productive Friday night. I cleaned my studio before I could get in there and sew. It's so much nicer to work in a tidy area and things can get out of control quickly when I'm sewing.

After I cleaned, I made a little zippered wallet from scraps of the purse I made last week. It is really cute and I love having a little wallet to match my purse.
Then I started making my daughter a Twirly Skirt. I got it all cut out and made the ties. I'm not quite finished but more than half way there.

                    
                                                                                         My zippered wallet

                                                                         
                                                                                      Twirly Skirt in the works

I hope your Friday night was a as good as mine.
Take care,
Sewing Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment