Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Wonderful Get Well Gift




I have been sick with a really bad cold or the flu, I'm not really sure which. Regardless of what you call it, I have been one sick girl. I've been stuck in bed which drives me crazy. I've spent a lot of time looking at sewing blogs which is nice but I really wanted to "do" something. You know I'm sick when I'm too sick to be at my sewing machine.

Well today, I received a wonderful gift from an old friend. I received an email with gift cerfticate from Embroidery Library. I have ordered from them for years and I spoke of them often on my other blog. I just finished shopping and I got 23 designs for $25! Two of them were there free designs that they have every month and because I got more than 12 individual designs, I got a 33% discount on the entire order. I just love what I picked out. I got some things to make for my kids for Valentine's Day and I got two to decorate my studio. I got two lady bugs to use in a quilt for a special little girl in my life and I got some quilt designs that I plan to use for quilting. This gift beats flowers anytime. I am SEW happy.

I gotta get back to resting. 

Have a great day!
Sewing Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment