Friday, February 3, 2012

Made Me a New Purse



I have been needing a new purse for a while and woke up in the mood to do something about it today. I found this Ralph Loren Home fabric in the remnant bin at Joann's about a week ago. They were having a great sale and all remnants were 75% off which made this fabric $2.81. I really like it and when I saw it I thought it would make a great spring purse. I almost never make anything for myself so this was a real treat. I found the pattern at Artsy Craftsy Babe's blog. It's called the Phoebe bag and it was super easy. She has lots of patterns on her site. This one was free for personal use and she has others for sale. I highly recommend you check it out. Here is the pattern.

I have more of this fabric left so I am going to make a make up bag and probably a change purse as well.

I hope you are having a good day and getting to do something that you love.

Sewing Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment